I am excited about this program, run by The Krazy Coupon Lady, to send expired coupons to our military families serving overseas.
She has all the details here, but essentially you divide your expired coupons between "food" and "non-food", and mail them to her, where she sends them to our troops stationed overseas. They can use manufacturer's coupons for up to 6 months after the expiration date.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
I'm a sensitive person. I always have been. I once had to sell candy bars for my elementary school sports team. I took my box 'o can...
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...
-
The first restaurant my now-husband ever took me to was over Labor Day weekend 2003, a little Italian cafe in Northern California. I have...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
Go HERE to get your free magazine subscription to Woman's Day Magazine. To qualify, select "Other Industries" and "Homema...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
-
"The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, s...
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!