Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Target Finds Of The Week

Here are the best finds I got at Target this morning. Besides the Icee. But, I had to pay for that.

Yoplait Yogurts- $0.67 each. I had a coupon for "Buy 2, Get 1 Free", from Yoplait's website. You can request your free coupon here. So, all 3 cups were only $1.34.

Huggies Little Swimmers $9.99, Juicy Juice $2.29- First I had them Price Match the Rite-Aid price of $6.97 for the Little Swimmers. I printed out the coupon for "Buy 1 Little Swimmers, Get a Free Juicy Juice" (No longer available. But there is one in the July All You magazine available at Walmart.) I combined that with a $1.50 Little Swimmers Target Coupon (peelie on package) and a $2.00 manufacturer's coupon for the Swimmers, from the paper several weeks ago. Both products were only $3.47.

Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries-$2.44- I redeemed my FREE COUPON (no longer available), from the Ore-Ida Facebook page a couple months ago.

Cottonelle Wipes-$1.97-I redeemed my FREE COUPON (no longer available) for a tub of Cottonelle Wipes on the Cottonelle website a couple months ago.

Kool-Aid Packets-$0.18 each-We don't drink Kool-Aid, but we do use them to make homemade play-doh. I had a "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" coupon from the paper some weeks back, so all three packets were only $0.36.

Listerine-$4.99-This was on clearance for $4.24, and I had a $1 coupon from the paper, making it only $3.24.

Lindt Chocolate Bar-$2.29-This was on clearance for $1.97, and I had a $1 coupon from the June issue of All You magazine. I like to cut up chocolate bars and add them to homemade ice cream. This was only $0.97.

Shout Wipes-$1.12-I'm a mom. I need Shout Wipes. I got this 4 pack in the travel section. (The $0.55 coupon from the paper a few weeks back said "Valid on ANY Shout Product.") The pack was only $0.57.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts