Monday, May 12, 2014

This Week's Menu-May 11-17

It's going to be hot this week. And by hot, I mean late-August hot. It's supposed to hit 105 degrees by the end of the week, so my plan for the kitchen is simple!

Sunday, May 11 (Mother's Day-had my parents up for a BBQ)
-Grilled Mushroom-Swiss Burgers
-Chips
-Watermelon

Monday, May 12
-Pizza Take-Out
(It was just one of those Mondays, so my husband was sweet enough to pick up pizza on his way home.)

Tuesday, May 13
-Pasta with Meatballs
-Green Salad

Wednesday, May 14
-Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
-Fruit Smoothies

Thursday, May 15
-Slow Cooker Baked Potato Bar
-Broccoli and Cheese Sauce

Friday, May 16
-Quick and Easy Tortellini Soup
-Rolls

Saturday, May 17
-Leftovers

Join My Facebook Community!

See more Menu Plans at Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts