Saturday, July 2, 2011
Think About It...
"There are souls in this world which have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go."
-Frederick Wm. Faber
(
Photo Credit
)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Sharing Secrets from the Future...A Look Back at Diagnosis Day
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
DIY Pattern Block Velcro Board
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
Greek Yogurt in the Crock Pot!
My husband eats Greek Yogurt for breakfast every morning. So, imagine my excitement when I found this online tutorial for making your own yo...
Can You Still Be Joyful When Everything is Going Wrong?
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
If You Make ONE Recipe This Week...Make This!
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
test
This is a test of my new site
11 Super Awesome Perks of Homeschooling
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
Non-Clutter Ideas for Stocking Stuffers
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me...
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...
Fun With Marbles and Paint
For this project, you will need paint (any colors), glitter, a marble, a piece of construction paper, and a cookie sheet with sides. If the...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!