Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Groupon-Gymboree 60% off!
We purchased this deal on Groupon last year, and my daughter loved the Gymboree programs, especially their art class. We ended up extending our membership for almost a year because we loved it so much. Today on Groupon, get a month's membership to Gymboree for up to 60% off! ($48 in most markets.) If you're looking for a fun and safe class for your baby, toddler, or preschooler, Gymboree offers music, art, and play classes.
Labels:
Daily Deals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a test of my new site
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...
-
The first restaurant my now-husband ever took me to was over Labor Day weekend 2003, a little Italian cafe in Northern California. I have...
-
I'm a sensitive person. I always have been. I once had to sell candy bars for my elementary school sports team. I took my box 'o can...
-
Junior celebrated his second birthday this week. It was so exciting that he could hear us singing to him. His "ears" (c...
-
You know when you go to your favorite restaurant, and you know exactly what you're going to order? You get your taste buds all ...
-
It's almost inevitable...try to find recipes for budget friendly meals, and you're immediately bombarded with more bean and ri...

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!