Monday, May 23, 2011

Albertson's Shopping Trip and *HOT* New Coupon Book!

At Albertson's today (this particular sale lasts through tomorrow), I spent $4.27, and saved $15.85. Here are the coupon match-ups:

Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta $1-There was a $1 off 1 coupon in the paper a few weeks ago, so both these boxes were free.

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce $1-This is the only BBQ Sauce we use, but I only pick it up on sale. Not only were they $1 this week, yesterday's paper also had a $1/3 coupon, making all 3 bottles only $2.

Fresh Express Salad $0.99-This is for dinner tonight, with our spaghetti.

Onions $0.99/lb-So, these weren't on sale. But, I needed them for dinner tonight and tomorrow night. I think both were only $1.20.

Albertson's Coupon Book-This thing is full of manufacturer's coupons for various summer products (sunscreen, charcoal, beef, etc.) But, the thing I was MOST excited about, was a coupon for $2 off Two-12 packs of Coke. Starting Wednesday, Albertson's is going to have Coke (and other varieties) 12-packs on sale, 4/$10 (with in-ad coupon, so save your ad!). I picked up two of the coupon booklets (I never take more than two; I can't stand when people get greedy), and will be able to pick up (4) 12-packs of Coca-Cola Products for $6!!!! This is a steal!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips! Have a bday party coming up so that Coke deal is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle! Make sure you head to Albertsons soon to pick up the coupon book--I have a feeling they won't last long!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts