Okay, I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for cute notecards and stationery. But, there's something about getting a real piece of mail that is such a simple pleasure. Enough about me. Check out one of Heartsy's deals of the day this morning. A $25 credit for only $12 at BeeDazzles Gifts, that include this adorable set of notecards, along with other precious notecard and stationery sets. The credit can be used towards shipping, and if you haven't signed up for Heartsy yet, you'll receive a $5 credit. There are other deals too...usually about 6 per day. Including these sweet hand-knit hats.
So, long story short, support these talented artists, and get a great deal while at it!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
My husband eats Greek Yogurt for breakfast every morning. So, imagine my excitement when I found this online tutorial for making your own yo...
-
I'm just getting over several months of severe morning sickness. On the several occasions in the previous four months I did cook, I trie...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
As I've mentioned before, we've been helping Junior work through his sensory processing issues caused by his deafness, and part...
-
Every once in a while, a book comes along that totally changes my perspective. Jennie Cunnion's parenting book, Parenting the Wholehea...
-
Luckily, pantry staple items such as canned foods and other non-perishables are often on sale and have coupons for them. However, some thing...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
One of the first tips you'll see on money saving sites is "plan a menu". I've received enough comments and messages aski...
-
First of all, let me just say that this project is probably best suited for ages 4 and up. And make sure you use non-toxic paint! You will ...


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!