Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Heartsy Deals of the Day

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for cute notecards and stationery. But, there's something about getting a real piece of mail that is such a simple pleasure. Enough about me. Check out one of Heartsy's deals of the day this morning. A $25 credit for only $12 at BeeDazzles Gifts, that include this adorable set of notecards, along with other precious notecard and stationery sets. The credit can be used towards shipping, and if you haven't signed up for Heartsy yet, you'll receive a $5 credit. There are other deals too...usually about 6 per day. Including these sweet hand-knit hats.
So, long story short, support these talented artists, and get a great deal while at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts