Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vons Shopping Trip

I went by Vons today, to pick up some things on sale, that I also had coupons for. I ended up doing two transactions. The first transaction included the toothbrushes, deodorant and one toothpaste, and cost $1.51. The second transaction included the two packs of bacon, raspberries, and one toothpaste, and cost $6.00. Total, for all these products, I spent $7.51 and saved over $26.

Reach Kid's Toothbrushes $1.87/2-pack-I had the coupon from the paper a few weeks back that took $2 off any multipack. There is also a promotion going on at Vons, where if you buy 2 Reach Toothbrush packs, you get $1 off your next order. (Hence the second transaction.) So, I got the toothbrushes for free, as well as earned $1 off my next order.

Speed Stick $1.99- I had a coupon for $0.50, that doubled to $1, making this only $0.99.

Colgate Toothpaste $0.99- I had a coupon for $0.75 off any Colgate, that doubled to $1. However, since Vons will only double the first of any coupon, then redeem any additional identical coupons at face value, I had to put the second tube in the second transaction, so it would be free as well.

Farmland Bacon $2.47- This was on sale from $5.49, and I had two $1 coupons from the paper a few months ago, making each package only $1.47

Driscoll's Raspberries $3.99- This was not a great deal on raspberries, but my toddler had eaten an entire 8-oz container yesterday, so I picked some more up. Using the $0.50 Driscoll's Coupon from signing up for their email list, which doubled to $1, I got them for $2.99. Again, not great, but you do what you got to do sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts