Today over at Groupon, you can get $50 worth of BPA-Free Food Storage and Cookware products for only $25. Shipping is not included, but for a $50 order, shipping is only $5.99. They have a lot of options, including glass, BPA-free plastic, children's lunchboxes and sippy cups, and even pots and pans. With the $50 Groupon, you could get the entire above BPA Free food storage set and water bottle set for only $25+shipping.
(The links in this post may be my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
I'm a sensitive person. I always have been. I once had to sell candy bars for my elementary school sports team. I took my box 'o can...
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...
-
The first restaurant my now-husband ever took me to was over Labor Day weekend 2003, a little Italian cafe in Northern California. I have...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
Go HERE to get your free magazine subscription to Woman's Day Magazine. To qualify, select "Other Industries" and "Homema...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
-
"The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, s...
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!