Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekly Menu-June 12-18, 2011

What better way to beat the heat than with Fresh Fruit Smoothies? I like make smoothies for dinner, and serve with sandwiches or muffins to make it a little more filling. It's light yet satisfying, not to mention it uses up all that fruit in the fridge that's about to turn. I'll post our favorite Smoothie recipe on Wednesday!

Last week we didn't get to the Spaghetti and Meatballs, so I'm making that on Sunday. We have a ton of fruit in the fridge, so I don't need to purchase anything but milk for our smoothies. I have a lot of Tuna in the pantry, so I only need to buy the fresh veggies and cheese for Tuesday's meal. I'm also trying to clean out the freezer--so Lasagna and Pizza from the freezer are going to be on the menu. I have to purchase the steak for Carne Asada Tacos, but that is one of my husband's favorite meals, so it will be worth it!

Sunday, June 12
Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs
Homemade Rosemary Bread
Steamed Veggies

Monday, June 13
Fresh Fruit Smoothies (Recipe to Come Wednesday!)
Blueberry Muffins

Tuesday, June 14
Tuna Melts on English Muffins
Potato Chips
Fruit Salad

Wednesday, June 15
Meat Lasagna
Steamed Veggies
Homemade Rosemary Bread

Thursday, June 16
Carne Asada Tacos
Homemade Corn Tortillas
Avocado Slices

Friday, June 17
Pepperoni Pizza
Green Salad

Saturday, June 18
Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts