Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekly Menu-June 5-11, 2011

We didn't get around to the Pesto Pasta last week, so I'll be doing it Monday. I will post the recipe on Wednesday! I still have some unopened bacon from a great deal a couple weeks ago. Since it expires this week, I'll be using that for Sunday's dinner. I have ground beef and chicken in the freezer (stocked up during the last sale), so I won't need to purchase any meat for the week. I think fruits, veggies, milk, and bread are the only things on the list this week!

Sunday, June 5
Bacon and Egg Scramble
Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
Fresh Fruit

Monday, June 6
Pesto Pasta  (Recipe to come Wednesday!)
Garlic Bread
Green Salad

Tuesday, June 7
Beef Tamales
Black Beans
Green Salad

Wednesday, June 8
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Carrot Sticks
Chips

Thursday, June 9
Greek Spinach and White Bean Soup
French Bread

Friday, June 10
Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs
French Bread
Green Salad

Saturday, June 11
Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts