I love Sharpies. They write so clearly and full of authority, and they come in really cool colors. (I'm not affiliated with Sharpie, I just have a very soft spot in my heart for school supplies =)
Print out THIS Target Coupon for $1 off any Sharpie product. (Click the "Stationery and Holiday" category). Starting Sunday, Target is going to start their Back to School sales, and a Sharpie 2-pk will only be $1, resulting in FREE Sharpies!
Just make sure they're out of reach from the smaller inhabitants of your home. Last week we had a little "incident" at our home. Luckily, an hour and a magic eraser later, we were good to go.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a test of my new site
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...
-
The first restaurant my now-husband ever took me to was over Labor Day weekend 2003, a little Italian cafe in Northern California. I have...
-
For this project, you will need paint (any colors), glitter, a marble, a piece of construction paper, and a cookie sheet with sides. If the...
-
I'm a sensitive person. I always have been. I once had to sell candy bars for my elementary school sports team. I took my box 'o can...
-
Junior celebrated his second birthday this week. It was so exciting that he could hear us singing to him. His "ears" (c...
-
It's almost inevitable...try to find recipes for budget friendly meals, and you're immediately bombarded with more bean and ri...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!