Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekly Menu-July 25-30


Thanks to our anniversary and little one's birthday party, we ate out way too much last week. But, I plan to get back into the menu routine this week! We still have not gotten our new freezer after the old one's sad demise a couple weeks ago, so I may adjust my menu once I get all the weekly ads to figure out what meat is on sale.

Monday, July 25
Little One's Birthday. Dinner Out.

Tuesday, July 26
Egg and Potato Hash
Chicken Breakfast Sausage
Fresh Fruit

Wednesday, July 27
Homemade Taquitos
Green Salad

Thursday, July 28
Pasta in Tomato Cream Sauce
Garlic Bread
Green Salad

Friday, July 29
Homemade Pizza
Green Salad

Saturday, July 30
Leftovers




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts