Tuesday, August 2, 2011
$1/2 Bic Stationery Products. FREE Pens?
This coupon for $1/2 Bic Stationery items was available a few weeks ago, and I was able to pick up a few packs of free pens from Target. I'm sure the pens will be on sale again before school starts, so print this coupon out and hold onto it until you see a great deal. The coupon doesn't expire until 9/16/11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
I'm sorry he's loud. I know. We're working on it. He may not have heard your words of venom, but the glare on your face said i...
-
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
-
I am among a rare group of "native" San Diegans. Unlike permanent snow birds, I was born and raised right here in ...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
Like most of America, one of my go-to quick fix meals is spaghetti or pasta of some kind. But, truth be told, by the time I get the water b...
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!