We seem to go through a lot of breakfast foods in our house, especially waffles. When I see Eggos on sale at the store, I usually pick them up. But, after seeing this cost comparison, unless a pack of Eggos is less that $1.30 (happens quite rarely here), I will be purchasing them at Costco from now on.
Maple syrup, Oatmeal, Old Fashioned Oats, and Baking Mixes are significantly cheaper at Costco. As in, identical grocery store products can be three times as much ( based on unit price.) The Jimmy Dean Croissants and Pop-Tarts were more than twice as much at the grocery stores. In addition, both the croissants and Pop-Tarts were recent "coupon items" at Costco, bringing their price down even more.
The only breakfast item I typically wouldn't purchase at Costco is cold cereal. There are so many cereal coupons out there, I can often find them for less than $1.00 per box at the store.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Costco Price Comparison...Breakfast Foods
Labels:
Costco Price Comparison,
Saving Money
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...
-
The first restaurant my now-husband ever took me to was over Labor Day weekend 2003, a little Italian cafe in Northern California. I have...
-
I'm a sensitive person. I always have been. I once had to sell candy bars for my elementary school sports team. I took my box 'o can...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
Go HERE to get your free magazine subscription to Woman's Day Magazine. To qualify, select "Other Industries" and "Homema...
-
"The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, s...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
-
Junior celebrated his second birthday this week. It was so exciting that he could hear us singing to him. His "ears" (c...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!