Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekly Menu-September 25-October 1, 2011

How is this the last week of September already? Oh well, time for cool weather foods, and yummy baked goods involving pumpkin! Last week I made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins and Pumpkin Pancakes. Yum!

This week I have a budget of $65, because I need to stock up on some staples, as well as my normal weekly buys.

Sunday, September 25
Pizza
Green Salad

Monday, September 26
Chicken Tacos with Homemade Guacamole
Green Salad with Cilantro Dressing

Tuesday, September 27
Four-Cheese Ravioli with Homemade Pesto
Steamed Green Beans
Garlic Bread

Wednesday, September 28
Pork Chops with Homemade Apple Compote
Smashed Red Potatoes
Roasted Butternut Squash

Thursday, September 29
Grilled Salmon with Sauteed Mushrooms
Brown Rice

Friday, September 30
Grilled Greek Chicken
Rice Pilaf
Steamed Veggies

Saturday, October 1
Leftovers

I'll be making another batch of Pumpkin Muffins, and we have Crock Pot Honey Greek Yogurt, Organic Toaster Pastries (from Trader Joes), Cinnamon Rolls (again Trader Joes), Eggs, and Fresh Fruit on hand for breakfasts.

For lunches we'll be going out Friday and Saturday, and have leftovers the rest of our lunches.

Hungry For More? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts