Friday, February 10, 2012

Felt Valentines Baking Fun!

I saw this adorable idea over on I Can Teach My Child and thought it would be the perfect easy craft. I didn't have all Valentines Day colored felt, but we had some pink and purple on hand, so it was fine. My daughter enjoyed this for a few rounds of decorating and baking, but I think it's something I can pull out throughout the year that will keep her occupied. It took about 30 minutes of prep work, but well worth it.

I tried to decorate some cookies as well, but she reminded me that cookies must be baked before adding the frosting and decorations. Silly me =)



1 comment:

  1. Those blue and white felt cookies are just adorable. What a fun way to keep a preschooler entertained.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts