Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekly Menu, February 19-25, 2011

I've really enjoyed the last few weeks of simple menu plans, so I'm continuing the trend this week. I hope to keep my budget at around $50 for the week.

Breakfasts
-Coconut Milk Blueberry Pancakes, Fresh Fruit x 3
-Waffles, Fresh Fruit
-Oatmeal and Fruit with Toast
-Bagels and Fresh Fruit

Lunches
-Out to Eat x 3 (We're going out one extra day this week because of spending the holiday with family)
-Tuna Sandwiches, Chips, Fresh Fruit
-Dairy Free Fruit Smoothies, Breadsticks
-Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Chips, Fresh Fruit 

Dinners
-Black Bean Tacos with Green Salad, Chips and Salsa
-Breakfast Burritos with Fresh Fruit
-Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches with Fries and Carrot Sticks
-Tex-Mex Burgers with Fries and Green Salad
-Buffalo Chicken Salad with Garlic Bread
-Leftovers

We'd love to see you in the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts