Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekly Menu March 25-March 30, 2012

Roasted Tomato Basil Soup with
Gouda Grilled Cheese on Sourdough
Here is our menu for the week. I haven't gotten around to figuring out breakfast or lunch options yet, but I'm looking forward to some of our dinners this week! I also want to make a couple different snacks. Last week I made granola and it was excellent. I've had my eye on homemade fruit leather. Do you have a favorite snack recipe to share?  Please share in the comments!

Our budget this week is $60. We spent $45 on our main run, and will probably spend about $10-15 in our midweek produce run.

Sunday, March 25
Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
Gouda Grilled Cheese on Sourdough

Monday, March 26
Baked Potato Bar with Steamed Broccoli
Green Salad w Creamy Italian Vinaigrette
Buttermilk Biscuits

Tuesday, March 27
Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Stove Top Pinto Beans
Chips and Guacamole

Wednesday, March 28
Baked Mustard Salmon
Baked Brown Rice
Steamed Green Beans

Thursday, March 29
Roasted Vegetable Pasta 
French Bread

Hungry for More? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts