Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekly Menu April 30-May 5, 2012

I'm finally getting a weekly menu posted. The last two weeks I've been suffering from a cold, bronchitis, and a sinus infection, and my daughter also came down with the flu. Not to mention baby #2 will be here sometime in the next 3 weeks, and I realized I'd better start cleaning out the storage room...aka soon-to-be nursery! Finally, the morning sickness that plagued me through the first two trimesters reappeared for a couple weeks...That said, I haven't been grocery shopping in 3 weeks, so some of our meals will be simple pantry fare, though I plan to do some freezer cooking!

Breakfasts
-Buttermilk Pancakes, Fresh Fruit x 2
-Waffles, Fresh Fruit
-Bagels and Cream Cheese, Fresh Fruit
-Protein Packed Breakfast Cookies, Fresh Fruit x 2

Lunches
-Out to Eat x 2
-Chicken Tenders, Fresh Fruit
-Sandwiches, Chips, Fresh Fruit x 2
-Leftovers

Dinners
-Homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Steamed Carrots (extra pan for freezer)
-Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos, Black Beans, Steamed Carrots (extra batch for freezer)
-Turkey-Bacon Paninis, Chips, Fresh Fruit
-Meatball Sandwiches, Chips, Fresh Fruit (extra batch for freezer)
-Pizza, Green Salad

Share your menu plan in our Facebook community!
See more than 300 weekly meal plans at OrgJunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts