Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekly Menu August 12-18


Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps...Recipe Coming this Week!!!

Last week I only had to purchase a few items and produce, as I was cleaning out the freezer and pantry. This week will be much of the same, but I still plan to have a delicious week of meals! This week, I plan to make several meals of chicken go further by cutting the chicken into small pieces and using as an accent to our meals. I also found 5 lbs of ricotta cheese for $6 at Costco, so I'll be making several pans of lasagna--one for the week and the rest for the freezer! Since I already have the meat and fish in the freezer (the fish needs to be used up this week), I plan to spend $35 this week, mostly on organic produce and perishables.

Sunday, August 12
Breakfast-Waffles and Fresh Fruit
Lunch-Taquitos...my daughter's favorite lunch item!
Dinner-Meat Lasagna, Homemade Caesar Salad, Garlic Bread

Monday, August 13
Breakfast-Waffles and Fresh Fruit
Lunch-Leftover Lasagna, Salad, Bread
Dinner-Grilled Fish in Pesto Marinade, Brown Rice, Steamed Veggies

Tuesday, August 14
Breakfast-Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Fresh Fruit
Lunch-Leftover Lasagna, Salad, Bread
Dinner-Greek Chicken Gyros with Homemade Cucumber Yogurt Sauce, Greek Salad, Rice Pilaf

Wednesday, August 15
Breakfast-Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Fresh Fruit
Lunch-Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps (My new favorite lunch! Recipe to come this week)
Dinner-Grilled Fish in Hawaiian Marinade, Brown Rice, Steamed Veggies

Thursday, August 16
Breakfast-Delicious, Protein Packed Breakfast Cookies, Fresh Fruit
Lunch-Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
Dinner-Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowls with Cilantro Rice, Grilled Pineapple, and Stir Fried Veggies

Friday, August 17
Breakfast-Bagel Friday
Lunch-Out to Eat
Dinner-Sausage and Pepper Pizza, Green Salad

Saturday, August 18
Breakfast-Delicious, Protein Packed Breakfast Cookies, Fresh Fruit
Lunch-Out to Eat
Dinner-Leftovers...whatever's left!

Browse all our family favorite recipes HERE

Come Join our Facebook Community!

View hundreds of weekly meals plans on Menu Plan Monday at Org Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT menu! Love the fish. Hmm. That reminds me that I have fish to use up. Thanks. Visiting from MPM.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts