Friday, December 28, 2012

Looking to 2013...

I apologize for being largely absent during the month of December. My infant had nearly a dozen doctor's appointments, including a hospital visit, in addition to the normal hecticness of the holidays. Having a child with a disability has been, by far, the most difficult experience of my life, but I have gained so much perspective and realize how incredibly blessed we are.

Looking forward, I have some great Blog ideas for 2013. I will continue to bring you more money saving tips, strategies, and recipes. In addition, I will continue on the Make it Or Buy It and Living Joyfully series.

I would love to hear any suggestions you may have for this blog. Please feel free to leave a comment for ideas!

In the meantime, here are my 5 most popular blog posts from the past year:

Frugal Momma's Slow Cooker Black Bean Recipe

10 Ideas for Leftover or Frozen Meatballs

5 Ideas for Leftover Black Beans

Can You Still Be Joyful When Everything is Going Wrong?

Costco Price Comparison: Milk and Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts