I apologize for being largely absent during the month of December. My infant had nearly a dozen doctor's appointments, including a hospital visit, in addition to the normal hecticness of the holidays. Having a child with a disability has been, by far, the most difficult experience of my life, but I have gained so much perspective and realize how incredibly blessed we are.
Looking forward, I have some great Blog ideas for 2013. I will continue to bring you more money saving tips, strategies, and recipes. In addition, I will continue on the Make it Or Buy It and Living Joyfully series.
I would love to hear any suggestions you may have for this blog. Please feel free to leave a comment for ideas!
In the meantime, here are my 5 most popular blog posts from the past year:
Frugal Momma's Slow Cooker Black Bean Recipe
10 Ideas for Leftover or Frozen Meatballs
5 Ideas for Leftover Black Beans
Can You Still Be Joyful When Everything is Going Wrong?
Costco Price Comparison: Milk and Eggs
Friday, December 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a test of my new site
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...
-
The first restaurant my now-husband ever took me to was over Labor Day weekend 2003, a little Italian cafe in Northern California. I have...
-
I'm a sensitive person. I always have been. I once had to sell candy bars for my elementary school sports team. I took my box 'o can...
-
Junior celebrated his second birthday this week. It was so exciting that he could hear us singing to him. His "ears" (c...
-
For this project, you will need paint (any colors), glitter, a marble, a piece of construction paper, and a cookie sheet with sides. If the...
-
It's almost inevitable...try to find recipes for budget friendly meals, and you're immediately bombarded with more bean and ri...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!