Friday, May 6, 2011

How Do I Save Money?

Every family has their own ways of saving money. For me, saving money falls under those common cents sense things that people should do, but don't. Here are ways I save money on a daily basis...

1. Use Coupons.
Yes, using coupons can be a slippery slope. You end up buying stuff you don't need just because it's cheap. My general rule of thumb is this: If I would buy it without a coupon, I will buy it with a coupon.

2. Be Smart
Just because you HAVE money, doesn't mean you need to spend it. Make priorities. Make a budget and stick to it.

3. Eat Fresh
It is a misnomer that eating healthy costs more money. In reality, fresh fruits and vegetables, when purchased on sale, are cheaper than convenience foods, and contribute to your overall health and well-being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts