Saturday, May 7, 2011

Living Joyfully-Happiness is a Choice


So many things get in the way of our ability to be joyful. Truth be told, it's a moment by moment choice.

Today I challenge you. Figure out what's really important to you. For me, it's God and my family. Then, focus on those things. Don't give anyone the power to determine your happiness, determine your OWN happiness by focusing on the good things.

Take deep breaths, be grateful, focus on the good. 

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
-Philippians 4:8, NIV

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you started this blog! Coupon-ing is so overwhelming to me and I've been wishing someone could just tell me exactly what to do! I clip coupons and then forget to bring them to the store! I totally agree with the "living below your means" philosophy, and not buying extra stuff just because it's on sale (although I do sometimes!!) Thanks for starting this! I'm excited to see what else you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessi. I always look forward to your creative ideas as well!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts