Friday, September 2, 2011

Costco Price Comparison...Coffee, Tea, and Soda

I must confess, I am not a coffee drinker. I wouldn't know a good deal on coffee if it hit me in the head. But, after looking at grocery store prices while compiling this information, I've decided coffee is EXPENSIVE! It's not cheap at Costco, but it's certainly cheaper than the grocery store, sometimes by 50%, and that doesn't even include the often-included Costco coffee coupons that bring the price down even more.

Moving to soda, I would only purchase soda at Costco if there was not a deal elsewhere, and I needed it. But, often you can find 12-packs of soda for $2.50 each or less, and stock up then. Hansen's soda is cheaper at Costco, even during sales at the store. 

Want to Follow the Costco Price Comparison Series? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the series here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts