Saturday, May 7, 2011

Swagbucks

 A couple months ago, I was introduced to Swagbucks as a way to earn credit to Amazon.com. Intrigued, I signed up. Essentially, you watch their ads and search through their search engines to earn "Swagbucks", which you can trade for rewards. They often have extra codes through their blog that adds to your Swagbucks total as well.

The first couple weeks, I spent WAY too much time on their site. I even considered not using it anymore because it was so time consuming. But, I finally got into a routine and now only spend a few minutes a day on the site. In three and a half months, I have earned $45 in Amazon Gift Cards!

Here are some tips I have figured out for being more efficient on Swagbucks:

1. Know where you're going
If you take their Daily Poll (takes 10 seconds), click on the Surveys tab (5 seconds), and follow through the NOSO (No Obligation Special Offers) path (1 minute), you will earn 4 SB. Next, I click on the Blog. If there is a SwagCode worth SwagBucks, the blog entry will have the tag "SwagCodes", so you don't have to look through every blog entry.

2. Only search a few times a day
Their search engine is not that great right now. In fact, sometimes I search for "Google." That said, there is usually a cap of earning Swagbucks 2-3 times a day. I search for a few things in the morning and in the evening, and get 8-10 SB each search. So, now I only spend about 10 minutes a day on Swagbucks, and earn enough points to get a $5 Amazon Gift Card (you can "purchase" it for 450 Swagbucks) about every 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts