Monday, May 9, 2011

Rite Aid Deals and Coupons

Thanks to coupons, I spent $0.94 (which was actually just the tax), and got a $1 Rite Aid Reward to use for my next trip.

Breathe Right Strips-I love these for when I'm congested at night. When allergies flare, I don't take decongestants, I wear these. Here is a free coupon for the 10-pack to be used at Rite Aid. You may need to create a Rite Aid account to access the coupon.

Tylenol Precise Pain Cream-There is a $5 coupon for this on the Tylenol Website, which is priced at $5 this week, making it free. I bought the cream because they were out of the patches.

Carefree Pantiliners-These were priced at $1, and I used two coupons for $1 off that were in this Sunday's paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts