Sunday, May 22, 2011

Target Trip and Coupon Match-Ups

There were some decent deals at Target today. Nothing spectacular, but I was able to do okay.

Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers-$8.99-I had printed out a $3 off any Huggies diapers here, so the pack was only $5.99. Not that great, but we needed some.

Mossimo Micro Rib Tank Top-$9-These are so comfy. I used my Target Mobile coupon to get $3 off, making it $6.

Wet Ones-$1.29 each-I always have these on hand. In the paper today, there was a $1 off two, making these only $0.79 each after coupon.

Ziploc Containers-$2.27 each-I had a $1.50 off two, manufacturer's coupon from the paper a few weeks back, and Target sent me a store coupon for $0.75 off two, so I was able to get two sets of containers (which are great for leftovers) for only $1.15 each.

Magnum Ice Cream Bars-$3.29-These looked good, and I had wanted to try them (supposedly they're the "next big thing" in ice cream bars,) but they have always been too expensive. So, I was excited to see a $1 off coupon in the paper today, in addition to a $1 off coupon on Target.com, making a pack only $1.29. Just in time for warm weather!

Buy 1 Honey Maid Graham Crackers,  and one 6-pk Hershey Bars, get a FREE bag of Jet-Puffed Marshmallows-$2.99 each-S'more season is upon us again! I had a coupon for $1 off when you buy Honey Maid, Hershey, and Marshmallows from the paper a few weeks back, making all three items only $4.98.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts