Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Think About It...
"Wealth consists not in having great possessions but in having few wants."
-Epicurus
(photo credit)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
If You Make ONE Recipe This Week...Make This!
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
DIY Pattern Block Velcro Board
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
Non-Clutter Ideas for Stocking Stuffers
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
Can You Still Be Joyful When Everything is Going Wrong?
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
Sharing Secrets from the Future...A Look Back at Diagnosis Day
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
Dear Lady Who Told My Deaf Son to Be Quiet
I'm sorry he's loud. I know. We're working on it. He may not have heard your words of venom, but the glare on your face said i...
Greek Yogurt in the Crock Pot!
My husband eats Greek Yogurt for breakfast every morning. So, imagine my excitement when I found this online tutorial for making your own yo...
Winter Confessions of a Lifelong San Diegan
I am among a rare group of "native" San Diegans. Unlike permanent snow birds, I was born and raised right here in ...
The Best Time-Saving Cooking Tip...EVER!
Like most of America, one of my go-to quick fix meals is spaghetti or pasta of some kind. But, truth be told, by the time I get the water b...
test
This is a test of my new site
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!