Monday, May 30, 2011

Vons Deals

These deals end tomorrow, Tuesday, May 31. The Cheez-It coupon expires today, May 30.

Reach Toothbrushes 2 pk-$1.99. I used my last coupon for $2 off any Reach Multipack from the paper last month, and got these for FREE.

KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce-$0.88. There was a store coupon in the Vons ad, bringing the price down to $0.88. Using the $1 off coupon from the paper last week, this was also FREE.

Heinz Ketchup-$1.69. Vons had a store coupon in-ad bringing this to $1.69. I had a $1 coupon from the paper, making this only $0.69.

Cheez-Its-$1.59. The Vons in-ad coupon made these $1.59 per box. Using the coupon ($1 off 2) from the last box of Cheez-Its I bought, they became only $1.09/box. (Ignore the overzealous toddler who ripped into them before I could snap a photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts