Saturday, June 4, 2011

Albertsons Trip and Coupon Matchups

Albertsons is having a "Buy 10, Save $5.00 Promo" through Tuesday, June 7th. I paid $8.90 for all 10 of these items, and saved around $28. In addition, their Coupon Savings book has "Double The Value" coupons (up to $1) valid until June 14.

Ragu-$1.49. I bought 4, and used two $1/2 coupons from the paper several weeks back. Because I purchased 10 qualifying items, the price dropped to $0.99 each. After the coupons, each jar was only $0.50.

La Victoria Salsa-$1.99. I bought 2 of these (we go through salsa like water around here), and used a $1/2 coupon, also from the paper. After the qualifying items promo, each jar was only $1.00.

Townhouse Crackers-$2.49. I bought 4 boxes, and used 2 $1/2 coupons from Snackpicks to get each box for only $1.49.

I also got $1 off extra, by using a "Double the Savings" coupon from the Albertsons book (which came in the mail last week), which doubled one of my manufacturer's coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts