Saturday, June 4, 2011

Target Trip and Coupon Match-Ups

I went on a Target run today. It was the last day for these deals, as Target begins their new weekly ad on Sundays.

Banana Boat Sunscreen-$6.24. Banana Boat Sunscreen Lip Balm-$1.79. If you purchase 2 Banana Boat products, you will receive a $5 Target gift card. I also had a Target coupon for $1 off Banana Boat Sunscreen (from the June Real Simple issue), and a $1 off manufacturer's coupon. After coupon and gift card, I paid only $1.03 for both items.

Green Works Cleanser-$2.79. This is the cleanser I use for my kitchen, and I used two $1 coupons from the Green Works Facebook Page (no longer available), making these only $1.79 each.

Market Pantry Fruit Snacks-$1.61. These are our favorite brand of fruit snacks, so I was excited to see a $1/2 peelie coupon on one of the products. So, I only paid $1.11 per box.

French's Deli Brown Mustard-$0.88. These were on sale of $0.88. Using a $0.75 coupon from the paper several weeks ago, and a $0.50 peelie coupon on the product, I paid only $0.51 for both.

Shouts Wipes-$0.97. I bought some more of these. You can never have enough Shout Wipes when you're a mom! After the $0.55 coupon in the paper a few weeks back, this pack was only $0.42.

Nexcare Kid's Bandages-$1.87. Using a Target Coupon for $1, and a manufacturer's coupon for $0.55 (from the paper), for this box I only paid $0.32.

Barilla Pasta-$1.09. Barilla Pasta Sauce-$1.89. Using the $1 off any Barilla Pasta and Sauce coupon from the paper a few weeks ago, I only spent $1.98 for both items.

Advil 10-Count-$1.84. Since the $1 Advil Coupon from the paper a few weeks ago didn't specify size, I was able to pick this up for $0.84. 

For all these items, I spent only $10.90.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts