Target had a lot of useful clearance items when I went today. I was excited, since it was stuff I needed anyway!
Tootsie Roll and Mini Lollipop Mega Pack-$3.24 each. These were normally $6.99 each, and they're perfect, since my little one is having a Candy Land themed birthday party next month. I plan to use these to decorate the Candy Land cake, and make a Lollipop Topiary.
Gilette Pro Fusion, 5 Razor Blades and Shaving Cream-$9.98 each. My husband needed razor blades, and I picked up about 6 months worth for 50% off.
Dove Body Wash-$2.98 each. This is the only type of body wash I can use without my skin itching like crazy. They're normally $6 per bottle, so I was pretty happy to pick up a few. I only wish I had that Dove coupon that expired last month!
Listerine-$2.48. I had a $0.75 off Target coupon, and a $1 off Manufacturer's Coupon, which brought this product down to $0.73.
Wet Ones-$2.45. This wasn't the deepest discount ever (normally $2.99), but I use them. A lot. Unfortunately, I didn't see the $1/2 coupon (it was stuck at the bottom of my coupon folder), or I'd have picked up two.
I also used the two $5 gift cards I received last week with the Target Sunscreen Deal. It was a good trip and I didn't spend too much out of pocket. We even treated ourselves to an Icee =)
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a test of my new site
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...
-
The first restaurant my now-husband ever took me to was over Labor Day weekend 2003, a little Italian cafe in Northern California. I have...
-
I'm a sensitive person. I always have been. I once had to sell candy bars for my elementary school sports team. I took my box 'o can...
-
Junior celebrated his second birthday this week. It was so exciting that he could hear us singing to him. His "ears" (c...
-
You know when you go to your favorite restaurant, and you know exactly what you're going to order? You get your taste buds all ...
-
"The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, s...
I am so jealous! I never can find any good clearance deals at our Targey! I think that I would love to find that candy on clearance... I probably would have bought every bag in stock!
ReplyDeleteHi Kari! I was surprised to see so many things on clearance, myself. I was there about 1pm, and they were just putting things out. Not sure if that's when they put clearance out, or if it was just a lucky day :)
ReplyDelete