Thursday, July 21, 2011

Costco Price Comparison...What's Cheaper, What's Not? Snacks.

I have long since wondered about the cost comparison between Costco and grocery stores. Is buying in bulk always better? Do coupons really give you that much of a discount? Well, this week we're looking at snack items at Costco vs. traditional stores. I noticed that some regular price Costco items were better than my grocery store stock-up prices (the price at which I stock up on certain items until the next sale), and some things weren't. When breaking everything down to unit price, you might be surprised at the deals you are, or are not getting.

Don't forget that Costco sometimes offers coupons on these items too. With the coupons, the Costco price will be even lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts