Sign up for Panera's MyPanera Rewards Card, then check "My Rewards". You should have a coupon for a FREE pastry or treat. All you need to do is show your card (or print out your temporary card) when ordering!
(Thanks Money Saving Mom)
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
I'm sorry he's loud. I know. We're working on it. He may not have heard your words of venom, but the glare on your face said i...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
I am among a rare group of "native" San Diegans. Unlike permanent snow birds, I was born and raised right here in ...
-
My husband eats Greek Yogurt for breakfast every morning. So, imagine my excitement when I found this online tutorial for making your own yo...
-
Like most of America, one of my go-to quick fix meals is spaghetti or pasta of some kind. But, truth be told, by the time I get the water b...
-
This is a test of my new site

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!