Saturday, July 2, 2011

Target Trip and Coupon Match-Ups

I need to do a better job checking my receipts (or picking better checkers.) The checker today didn't take one of my coupons, charged me twice for something I bought one of, and charged me once for something I bought two of. Oh well, the long line at the check-out and customer service wasn't worth the $0.96 I would have gotten back.

Oh, and please ignore my scuffed baseboards. If you have a child in the house, you can relate =)

Starburst $2.34-I bought this to decorate my little one's Candy Land birthday cake. I used the $1/1 coupon from Coupons.com (No Longer Available), making it $1.34.

Graham Crackers $2.25
Cherry Pie Filling $2.94
Cream Cheese (2) $1.89 each
I purchased all these to make Mini Cheesecakes for 4th of July. I will be posting the recipe next week, so keep an eye out!

Disney Princess Hairbrush $2.78-This was on clearance, and I purchased it for my daughter.

Breyer's Blasts $3.79 each. Price matched from Albertsons to $2.79 each. I used the $1.50/2 Breyer's ice cream Target Coupon as well as 2 $0.75/1 Breyer's Blasts ice cream Manufacturer's coupons from Facebook. After coupons and price match, I paid only $2.58 for both, or $1.29 each.

Hot Wheels Car $1.07. I used the $1/1 Hot Wheels Target coupon (No Longer Available), and paid only $0.07. I will put this in our Operation Christmas Child Box this year.

Hershey's Ice Cream Toppings $1.89 each. I also got these for my daughter's party, and had a Target coupon (which printed from the register last time I was there) that was Buy 1, Get 1 Free. I also had a Manufacturer's Coupon from Coupons.com (No Longer Available) for $1/2. Target's new coupon policy does not allow you to stack B1G1 and $ Off Manufacturer's Coupons, but they do allow you to stack a Target B1G1 with a MQ $ off. So, I got both for $0.89, or $0.45 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts