Monday, July 4, 2011

Menu for the Week. July 3-9, 2011


Happy 4th of July! Here is what's on our menu this week. Feel free to share your menu in the comments as well!

I'm bringing Jalapeno Cheese Dip and Mini Cheesecakes (recipe to come Wednesday!) to our family 4th of July BBQ. The Shredded Chicken Tacos are simply chicken, taco seasoning, and water in the crock pot for 8 hours. I'll serve that with a nice green salad and all the taco fixins. The Grilled Cheese Sandwiches will be my "easy" meal for the week. I'll also be making a double batch of Stuffed Shells (half for the freezer) using Ricotta and Mozzarella I already have in the fridge. The Grilled Steak Gyros are a new recipe, but I already have the steak (just need to defrost it).

My shopping list for the entire week. Everything else I either have, or will make:
  • Fresh Fruit
  • Fresh Veggies
  • Lettuce for the salads
  • Provolone and Cheddar Cheese for the Wednesday
  • Potatoes for Wednesday
  • Pasta Shells for Thursday
  • Pita Bread for Friday
  • Greek Yogurt for Breakfasts
  • Milk

Sunday, July 3
Out to Dinner with Family

Monday, July 4
4th of July BBQ with Family

Tuesday, July 5
Shredded Chicken Tacos
Green Salad with Cilantro Dressing

Wednesday, July 6
Grilled 3-Cheese Sandwiches
French Fries
Fresh Fruit

Thursday, July 7
Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Shells
Green Salad
Garlic Bread

Friday, July 8
Grilled Steak Gyros
Rice Pilaf
Green Salad

Saturday, July 9
Leftovers

(Photo Credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts