Friday, August 26, 2011

What's In My Mailbox?

I usually post my mailbox goodies over the weekend, but I wanted to dig into the yummy samples! Here is what I received this week in my mailbox:
  • Sample of Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal (No Longer Available)
  • Sample of Kashi Granola Bar and $1.50/1 coupon (My daughter REALLY liked this!) 
    • Sample still available HERE.
  • Salad Bag Clip, Coupon for FREE Fresh Express Salad Pack, and several $1/1 coupons from Vocalpoint. (No longer available, but they often have free samples and coupons.) 
  • Baby Talk Magazine
    • Free Subscription available HERE.
Want to hear about the best FREEBIES so your mailbox will always be full? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

    Popular Posts