Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekly Menu--Tri-Tip, English Muffin, and Mixed Greens Edition!

Grilled Garlic Rosemary Tri-Tip with Grilled Carrots and Potatoes

Here's a question to ponder this Monday: What do a Tri-Tip roast, English Muffins, and Organic Mixed Greens have in common?

Stumped? They are my "Core" ingredients for this week's meals! I have found one way to stay on budget is to have several (often on sale) core ingredients in which I use for the majority of my meals during the week. I'm using the Tri-Tip in 3 meals, the English Muffins in 3 meals, and the Mixed Greens in 5 meals. I plan to spend $65 this week, for all breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks.

Sunday, August 7
Grilled Garlic Rosemary Tri-Tip
Grilled Carrots and Potatoes
French Bread
Grilled Caramel Peaches for Dessert

Monday, August 8
English Muffin Pizzas
Mixed Greens with Homemade Balsamic Dressing

Tuesday, August 9
Tri-Tip Salad with Feta, Walnuts, and Balsamic Dressing
Toasted English Muffins

Wednesday, August 10
Crock Pot Tacos
Beans and Rice
Mixed Greens Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing

Thursday, August 11
Spinach Ravioli with Homemade Pesto
Mixed Greens Salad with Balsamic Dressing
Toasted English Muffins with Garlic Butter

Friday, August 12
Feta Chicken
Brown Rice
Mixed Greens Salad

Saturday, August 13
Leftovers

Hungry for More? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully community on Facebook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts