Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekly Menu-September 18-24, 2011

I didn't do a great job planning this week's menu (the days just slipped away!), but I have plenty in the pantry and freezer, that all I should need to pick up are some fresh fruits and veggies, and some odds and ends. Since I won't need much, I'm dropping my budget to $50 this week.

Sunday, September 18
BBQ

Monday, September 19
Tomato Soup
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Tuesday, September 20
Grilled Salmon
Cilantro Lime Rice
Steamed Veggies

Wednesday, September 21
Meatball Sandwiches
Chips
Fruit Salad

Thursday, September 22
Homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Steamed Veggies

Friday, September 23
Black Bean and Chicken Tortilla Bake
Steamed Veggies

Saturday, September 24
Leftovers

Hungry for More? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community!

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out you meatball recipe - I am going to have to give that a try. I am always looking for things that freeze well!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts