Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekly Menu-September 4-10, 2011

Since I was able to stay at my $65 budget last week, I'm going to challenge myself even more this week by setting my budget at $55. I didn't get around to making the Meatballs to freeze last week, so I'll be making a couple batches this week. I already have chicken in the freezer, which I'll be using for the Enchiladas and Monterey Ranch Chicken, and I'll be using the corn I froze last week in several of the meals as well. My side dishes will be simple, and we will maximize our budget by eating leftovers for lunches.

Breakfasts
Homemade Crock Pot Greek Honey Yogurt, Fresh Fruit, and Granola
Cinnamon Rolls, Homemade Yogurt and Fresh Fruit
Waffles and Fresh Fruit (x3)
Bagels and Fresh Fruit
Free Chick-Fil-A Breakfast

Lunches
Out to eat (x2)
Leftovers (x5)

Dinners
Sunday, September 4
Grilled Tri-Tip
Grilled Red Potatoes
Garlic Artichokes (first time cooking these, from our garden!)

Monday, September 5
Labor Day-Family Get-Together

Tuesday, September 6
Cilantro-Lime Enchiladas
Avocado Corn Salsa

Wednesday, September 7
Monterey Ranch Chicken
Roasted Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli

Thursday, September 8
Deep Dish Pizza
Green Salad

Friday, September 9
Spaghetti and Meatballs
French Bread
Roasted Broccoli

Saturday, September 10
Leftovers

Hungry For More? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts