Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekly Menu-December 12-17, 2011

Okay, so we're not actually having pizza this week, as is shown in this photo. I am craving pizza, and want it A LOT, but for my little tummy, dairy and pregnancy do not mix. At all. So, I am left staring at this photo, and wishing for a nice cheesy pizza.

Our menu this week will be simple. And by simple, I mean S-I-M-P-L-E. The severe morning sickness I've had the last few months is starting to wane a little, but now I've been confined to a modified activity schedule for the foreseeable future. (I have to stay off my feet as often as possible.) So, I'm making a menu just to have some goals for myself, but don't hold me too strictly to its contents!

Monday, 12/12
30 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup
Toast

Tuesday, 12/13
Leftover Chicken Noodle Soup
Toast

Wednesday, 12/14
Spaghetti and Meatballs (from the freezer)
Green Salad

Thursday, 12/15
Dinner Out

Friday, 12/16
Meatball Sandwiches
Chips
Pickles (I'm pregnant, okay, don't judge!)

Saturday, 12/17
Dinner Out

Hungry for More? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts