Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekly Menu January 29-February 4, 2012

I've been unable to consume dairy during this pregnancy, so I've had to find ways to substitute non-dairy items and still enjoy my favorite foods. I was craving smoothies tonight, so I used my regular Smoothie Recipe, but substituted Coconut Milk for the milk, and Almond Milk Ice Cream for the regular ice cream. It turned out wonderfully!

Sunday, January 29
Coconut Milk Smoothies
Breadsticks

Monday, January 30
Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
French Fries
Steamed Veggies

Tuesday, January 31
Dinner from a Friend

Wednesday, February 1
Beef Tacos
Green Salad

Thursday, February 2
Beef Tacos
Green Salad

Friday, February 3
Minestrone Soup
Bread

Saturday, February 4
TBD

Hungry For More? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts