Sadly, my sweet mother-in-law passed away suddenly this weekend, so food has been the last thing on our minds. Since there will be family in from out of town, we have a simple menu planned that can feed plenty of mouths with minimal effort.
Monday, January 23
Spaghetti and Meatballs
French Bread
Tuesday, January 24
Chili
Cornbread
Wednesday, January 25
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
French Fries
Carrot and Celery Sticks
Thursday, January 26
Chili
Cornbread
Friday, January 27
TBD
Hungry for More? Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community!
Monday, January 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a test of my new site
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...
-
The first restaurant my now-husband ever took me to was over Labor Day weekend 2003, a little Italian cafe in Northern California. I have...
-
I'm a sensitive person. I always have been. I once had to sell candy bars for my elementary school sports team. I took my box 'o can...
-
Junior celebrated his second birthday this week. It was so exciting that he could hear us singing to him. His "ears" (c...
-
You know when you go to your favorite restaurant, and you know exactly what you're going to order? You get your taste buds all ...
-
It's almost inevitable...try to find recipes for budget friendly meals, and you're immediately bombarded with more bean and ri...

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!