I'm slowly but surely getting back into the menu planning and cooking routine. This year I'm trying to slash our grocery budget even more, but while I'm on a limited activity regimen during this pregnancy, I'm not able to do as much from-scratch or freezer cooking as I would like. So, I'm trying to balance the two by incorporating my slow cooker, using inexpensive staples, and using the same ingredients in multiple meals. This keeps things simple, and keeps costs down.
Sunday, January 8
Sausage and Peppers over Spaghetti
Caesar Salad
French Bread
Monday, January 9
Sausage and Peppers over Spaghetti (Leftovers)
Caesar Salad
French Bread
Tuesday, January 10
Make Ahead French Toast
Fresh Fruit
Wednesday, January 11
Beef Tacos
Black Beans
Caesar Salad
Thursday, January 12
Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
Baked Fries
Steamed Veggies
Friday, January 13
Honey Mustard Chicken (Leftovers)
Baked Fries
Steamed Veggies
Saturday, January 14
Black Bean Burritos (Leftovers)
Steamed Veggies
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
I'm sorry he's loud. I know. We're working on it. He may not have heard your words of venom, but the glare on your face said i...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
-
I am among a rare group of "native" San Diegans. Unlike permanent snow birds, I was born and raised right here in ...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
Like most of America, one of my go-to quick fix meals is spaghetti or pasta of some kind. But, truth be told, by the time I get the water b...
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!