Are you going to be watching the Super Bowl tomorrow? Have you decided on a menu yet? If not, here is an inexpensive, fast, and easy menu plan to take advantage of. This entire spread takes less than 45 minutes to complete from start to finish!
Appetizers
Jalapeno Cheese Dip
Bread for Dipping
Chips and Salsa
Main Course
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Carrot and Celery Sticks
Blue Cheese Dressing for Dipping
Chips
And the best part? If there is any Buffalo Chicken leftover, you can whip up an amazing Buffalo Chicken Pizza for dinner Monday night!
Hungry for more?
Join the Save Money, Live Joyfully Facebook Community
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * Thinking back on the date September 12, 2012 stirs many deep feelings inside ...
-
*Follow Me on Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter * So, it's no secret that I'm in love with dollar store cookie sheets. Yo...
-
My husband eats Greek Yogurt for breakfast every morning. So, imagine my excitement when I found this online tutorial for making your own yo...
-
I’ve sat down to write this post numerous times over the last month. But, I wasn’t feeling very joyful—quite the opposite actually—...
-
Frugal Momma's Famous Budget Black Beans I love this recipe. I love this recipe so much I give it to everyone I know. I think I've e...
-
This is a test of my new site
-
Follow Me On Facebook , Pinterest , and Twitter I love homeschooling. I really, really do. We have chosen to homeschool our kids f...
-
For this project, you will need paint (any colors), glitter, a marble, a piece of construction paper, and a cookie sheet with sides. If the...
-
I love Christmas. It's possible that Christmas music begins at or around Halloween in my home. I love the Christmas cookies, the Chris...
-
1. I played baseball as a pitcher until high school. I even got to throw out the First Pitch at a Major League Baseball game. 2. I...

The jalapeno cheese dip sounds great. Anything with cheese, I'm sold on. :)
ReplyDelete