Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pantry Essentials...Dole Canned Pineapple only $0.65

I like to dedicate some of my grocery budget each week to stocking up on pantry essentials, and one of my favorite pantry essential items is canned pineapple. You can use it in a ton of meals! (See how I use canned pineapple in this post.)

At Wal-Mart this week, Dole Canned Pineapple is on sale for $0.98 each. Print out this $1/4 Dole Canned Fruit Coupon, and get 4 cans for $1.94. Or only $0.65 per can. This is a great price for a very versatile ingredient.

Thanksgiving is a great time to stock up on pantry essentials because these items are at rock bottom prices. Other coupons available to print now and save for a sale include $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes, $0.50 off any Eagle Sweetened Condensed Milk, $1/4 Campbells Condensed Soups, and $0.40/3 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts