Monday, April 22, 2013

What's In My Fridge? And Weekly Menu

You know when you're out shopping, and you run into someone you know? What's the first thing you do? Of course, it's to look into their cart and see what they're buying. Today, I'm pretending you saw me in the grocery store and I'm opening my fridge for the world to see.

Notice the three different kinds of milk...apparently everyone in my house drinks a different milk. I have a bunch of sour cream (Stinker thinks it goes with everything), a Costco thing of mayo (for my famous Jalalpeno Cheese Dip), loads of fruit, some leftover pizza from going out this weekend, some leftover rice from Freezer Friendly Simple Chicken Soup (used rice instead of noodles this time), some leftover olives from enchiladas, and a few bottles of my favorite soda of all time, Cheerwine. It has no wine, it's just a super fizzy and delicious cherry soda. It's my guilty pleasure.

What's in your fridge today?


Here's our menu for this week as well:

Sunday
Chicken Enchiladas, Slow Cooker Pinto Beans (subbed black beans for pintos), Chips and Salsa

Monday
Baked Potato Bar, Steamed Broccoil, Spicy Cheese Sauce

Tuesday
Egg Rolls and Veggie Fried Rice

Wednesday
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Garlic Bread
Green Beans

Thursday
Leftover Spaghetti and Meatballs, et al

Friday
Something in the slow cooker using stew beef...not sure what yet

Saturday
Leftovers

What's on your menu this week?

Come visit our Facebook Community!

See hundreds of other menu plans at Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts