Monday, December 30, 2013

Top 10 Posts of 2013

For our family, 2013 was definitely better than 2012 (read a little about our 2012 here), but it was far from perfect. We experienced the joy of Junior getting to hear for the first time, but there is still concerns about what his future will hold. I have learned so much this year...namely contentment in the midst of struggle, and practicing faith instead of fear. Here are my top 10 posts from this year...I look forward to sharing more with you in 2014, and have some fun new series planned.

10. Deep Dish Skillet Pizza

9. Saving Money Eating Organic

8. An Update, An Apology, and Encouragement

7. Living Joyfully...Paradise Hidden

6. My Favorite Things at Trader Joes...Snacks and Chips

5. Make it Or Buy it? Jewelry Cleaner




 4. 8 Non-Food Items You Should Buy at Costco

 3. DIY Travel Lap Tray

2. 8 Frugal Things to Do With Eggs
 
1. Junior's Story Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

We'd love for you to join our Facebook Community, and look for us on Pinterest! Thanks for reading, and see you in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts