Sunday, May 8, 2011

Amazon Mom-FREE 2-Day Shipping!

One of the best FREE things I ever signed up for was the Amazon Mom program. I signed up last year, and have been receiving free 2-day shipping on everything sold by Amazon (not just baby supplies) ever since. You don't have to be a parent to join, though each $25 order in the Amazon Baby Store adds another month to this 3-month Amazon Prime membership, up to 1 full year.

Occasionally, magazines such as Parents, American Baby, and Baby Talk will include Amazon Baby Store Coupons in their issues. By combining these coupons with the discount Amazon Mom gives you on Baby Supplies and Diapers, I have been able to get several boxes of diapers and wipes completely FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love hearing from my readers!

Popular Posts